Saturday, October 13, 2012

Tiny Prints :: Invitations, Photo Cards & More for Fall Holidays


Fall is finally here! After having such hot weather since we moved into our new home two months ago, I'm welcoming this cooler weather with open arms. With Fall also comes falling leaves, fun festivals, parties, and holidays. Halloween is just a couple weeks away and Thanksgiving will be here before you know it! That means it's time to start planning family gatherings and events! 
With Tiny Prints you can make big impressions and create beautiful Halloween party invitations, Thanksgiving photo cards, and Thanksgiving invitations that are personalized by you. Although I'm not a huge Halloween fan, I do enjoy Thanksgiving because I usually get to see a lot of extended family that I don't normally see. I thought Tiny Prints' Thanksgiving photo cards were such a clever idea to send home with family after Thanksgiving together! This is also a fantastic idea if your family doesn't celebrate Christmas, but wants a great opportunity to send out a family photo card. We just went to a local pumpkin farm and took some family photos that I'd probably use for a Thanksgiving photo card. These are a couple of my favorites!


What do you have planned for Halloween and Thanksgiving this year?

 
Disclosure: I receive a promotional code for my participation in this campaign. No other compensation was received. This is my completely honest opinion above and may be different from yours.

0 comments: