Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Join Zarbee’s Naturals’ Seasonal Relief Project & Breathe Easy For a Cause

I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Zarbee’s Naturals. I received a promotional item and a product sample as a thank you for participating.

Seasonal congestion affects my family several times per year, but springtime is the absolute worse. Interestingly enough, Buddy and I seem to have the same reactions to spring flowers, grass and whatever else is blooming because our symptoms act up at the same time! Hey, at least we're miserable together, right? 

Some days I even try to avoid going outside which triggers my congestion and other symptoms. But usually I tend to just suffer through these seasonal symptoms, trying a natural remedy here or there and avoiding opening the windows in our home at all costs. I've had mixed results when I've experimented with essential oils and herbal teas, but perhaps I gave up too soon.

Oftentimes my congestion is worse at night, making it difficult to sleep. This spring I've made small changes that have made at least a noticeable difference and improvement in my seasonal congestion at night though, including washing my bed sheets more often, and at the very least, washing my pillowcase every few days.
The Zarbee’s Naturals brand offers a complete line of family-safe health and wellness products free from drugs, alcohol, gluten and dyes. Their Seasonal Relief product is a 100% drug-free dietary supplement that contains Ze339, a pure extract from the leaves of the organically grown Butterbur plant.

Previously available only in Europe, this unique extract in Seasonal Relief combats congestion and is non-drowsy and fast-acting. It's also a physician developed and recommended product, and clinically supported for effectiveness of naturally providing congestion relief.

I like seeing that this product is drug-free and is considered a dietary supplement instead. It's also gluten-free and dairy-free. Along with the Butterbur leaf extract, there are just a few inactive ingredients to make the tablets. Since we're always trying to conceive, I will be waiting a couple weeks before I test out Seasonal Relief for myself, of course just out of extreme caution due to my health history. But, I'm really hoping and expecting to see some good results that will support and help my season congestion symptoms.

Zarbee’s Naturals’ Seasonal Relief is available over the counter at CVS and Target and is intended for children 12 years of age and over.

Zarbee's Naturals is currently raising awareness about their Seasonal Relief Project. Every time someone visits the Seasonal Relief Project website to share how Zarbee’s Naturals’ Seasonal Relief with Butterbur worked for them, Zarbee’s will donate to 1 of 4 causes promoting exposure to and protection of fresh air.

Thousands have participated in the Seasonal Relief Project and received customized seasonal congestion tips and a free sample of Zarbee’s Naturals’ Seasonal Relief. By just answering a few questions about my seasonal suffering, Zarbee's Naturals was able to come up with some great customized tips to help me get through the season, naturally.
  
My Customized Outdoor Irritant Avoidance Tips:
  • Work out at night or after a rain when seasonal irritants plummet.
  • Keep grass short to cut off irritant-producing weeds at the knees.
  • When you’re done frolicking outside, rinse off right away.
  • Seasonal irritants cling to synthetic fabrics. Wear breathable cotton instead.

In addition, Zarbee's Naturals also suggested several natural relief tips for me including use of a nasal irrigation system to flush out irritants, and showering before bed to ensure I'm not sleeping with irritants that will just make congestion worse. As I mentioned, ensuring my sheets are washed more often has certainly helped, but now I think I'll consider showering at night instead of the morning. Potentially seeing further congestion relief is worth making small changes.

By avoiding your seasonal triggers and by using natural solutions like Zarbee's Naturals' Seasonal Relief, much-needed relief can help promote an uninterrupted busy lifestyle that those with seasonal congestion desperately desire.

Ready to participate in Zarbee’s Naturals’ Seasonal Relief Project?

Request your FREE sample of Zarbee's Naturals' Seasonal Relief, get customized seasonal congestion tips, and share your feedback for a great cause at SeasonalRelief.com.


Please note, these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
 

6 comments:

Danielle S said...

I am getting the sample. I want to see if this will help for me. I like to breathe! At night my nose gets so congested that I have to take something before I go to bed, or I will wake up in the night like I am suffocating. Blasted allergies!

MikiHope said...

I just went in and asked for a sample to be sent to me as well. I am already congested from my springtime allergies and would love to try this out to see if it works! I certainly hope so--well we will see!

Lisa Weidknecht said...

I am ready to try something new for my allergies. Thank you!

valmg @ Mom Knows It All said...

That's great there's a free sample. I don't have allergies but know many friends who do that really suffer.

Unknown said...

I hate allergies. It always looks like I'm crying!

Melissa Storms said...

I sent for the sample, I am in search of something for myself and my son that is more natural than what we take now. I have mild allergies, my poor son is drowsy all the time because of the meds. His allergies are so bad we don't have a choice but to treat them.
upstatemissy@gmail.com