Tuesday, November 5, 2013

This Week's Bumblebean Buzz Was Curated by Me! PLUS, Free Shipping & HUGE 50% Off Nohi Kids Sale!

Disclosure: I will receive a small commission on all sales of this week's Buzz featured products. All opinions are 100% my own.

I'm thrilled to announce my curated collection of products on this week's Buzz from Bumblebean.com. Check out my favorite organic finds for clothing, art supplies, toys & more! Also, shop the smokin' hot Nohi Kids 50% off sale (organic clothing for baby and kids) through 11/11, and get free shipping on all orders from now through the holidays. 


With a boutique feel and natural emphasis, Bumblebean is a very fun place to find unique children's products from the best shops and brands. Head on over to Bumblebean and snag some awesome products now

http://Bumblebean.com
 

1 comments:

Couponing Away Debt said...

Super cute clothes! I love the free shipping, thanks for sharing!