Thursday, December 20, 2012

TRM's Christmas Gift Guide :: An Overview For Last Minute Shopping!



Christmas is upon us! I'm finally done with my shopping, but I know that many of you are late shoppers and enjoy the hustle and bustle right before the big day. To mark the end of my Christmas Gift Guide for 2012, I put all of my gift guide sponsors in this one post for you so you can easily go through my gift recommendations for this year. I realize that some of these are only available online and wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas, but at least you may discover some amazing new shops and companies next time you need a gift! To find a local retail location for any of these, click to read my reviews and get further information.

I've also included just a few more recommendations that were not reviewed as part of this gift guide, but still offer up amazing gifts for everyone on your list. This is not an inclusive list only because I love a lot more brands that I have reviewed or featured in the past and loved , but it's a great start and has something for every person in the family!


Women's Apparel & Shoes

FaeriesDance.com - A unique destination for eco-friendly, natural and organic, stylish apparel for the whole family. {Read my review}
 
Mikarose - Elegant and modest dresses, tops, skirts and accessories for women. {Read my review}
 
Shabby Apple - Dresses, apparel and accessories with an old-fashioned, vintage flair. {Read my review}
 
Zkano - The best place to find organic cotton socks that are made in the USA, comfy, colorful and practical, and that you'll a want to live in 24/7! {Read my review}
 
Soybu - Active, stylish performance apparel for women made using eco-friendly fibers. {Read my review}
 
31 Bits - Beautiful handmade paper bead jewelry made by inspirational women from Uganda. {Read my review}


    Edibles

    Hail Merry - Delicious, gluten-free, macaroons that melt in your mouth. {Read my review}
     
    Nicobella Organics - Gourmet chocolate truffles and Munch snacks made with real, simple ingredients. {Read my review}
     
    Liz Lovely Cookies - Scrumptious, handcrafted gluten free and vegan cookies made with all-natural ingredients. {Read my review}


    Kitchen & House 

    GlassDharma - Glass straws create an eco-friendly, safe solution to plastic. {Read my review}
     
    Printcopia.com - Order beautiful canvas prints in just a few minutes. {Read my review}
     
    ReUsies - Cut back on plastic with reusable sandwich and snack bags. {Read my review}
     
    Be Kind - Tempered glass kitchenware for kids. {Read my review}
     
    Bambu - Beautiful bamboo products for the kitchen and home. {Read my review}


    Baby & Kids

    Little Passports - A monthly subscription for children that explores new countries or states each month. {Read my review}

    Green Toys - Kids toys made from 100% recycled plastic and made in America. {Read my review}
     
    Oompa - Natural, unique, sustainable toys sourced from around the world, available in one amazing online store. {Read my review}
     
    Betty Lukens - Find felt educational resources, and activities including felt activity books, felt boards and more, all made in the USA. Many have Bible themes also. {Read my review}
     
    Charlie Banana - Organic cotton boxers for toddlers and young boys for the ultimate in luxury, safety and comfort. {Read my review}
     
    Simply Merino - 100% Merino Wool pajamas and thermal apparel for babies and kids up to age 12. {Read my review}
     
    Florsheim - High quality dressy shoes for holiday parties and Sunday dress. Sizes for toddlers and up! {Read my review


    Family Fun & More
     
    Bananagrams - Various award-winning anagram tile games for multiple players or singular play and for young children to adults. {Read my review}
     
    Artifact Puzzles - Laser-cut, heirloom quality wooden jigsaw puzzles in unique prints. {Read my review}
     
    Squatty Potty - Potty stools for a healthy colon. {Read my review}
     
    Philips Norelco - A trusted brand for men's trimmers and razors. {Read my review


    Other favorites I've shopped at and/or previously reviewed and highly recommend: 

    Kiwi Crate - A wonderful monthly craft box for kids age 3-7! Get $10 off your first box HERE! We get a box each month and LOVE it. {Read my review}
     
    Naughty Naughty Lingerie - Handmade Etsy shop owner and designer of beautiful lingerie and comfortable undergarments.
     
    Bulk Herb Store - Recently featured in the Green Christmas Gift Giveaway Hop, help get your gift recipient's new year off to the right start with this online shop full of health and wellness herbs and remedies. {Read my review}
     
    Dr. Bronner's - Also recently featured in the Green Christmas Gift Giveaway Hop, enjoy truly natural organic soaps and body care products with delightful scents. {Read my review}
     
     

    0 comments: