Friday, December 21, 2012

My Blogging Vacation Starts NOW!


Since starting this blog in January 2011, I have yet to take a true break from all posting. I think it's time! With the holiday season upon us, my son's 4th birthday, Christmas and New Years, I can't think of a better time to rest, relax and recharge. Hubby will have a bit of time off too so I'd like to spend some quality time with my family without interruptions and blogging obligations.

I will be answering emails and accepting reviews and projects for January and beyond, but I don't plan on any blog posts going up at all for at least a couple weeks. I may tweet occasionally or pop in on Facebook, but that's about all you'll see from me!

Merry Christmas to you all! I hope you are able to truly enjoy the reason for this wonderful season with your families.

 

1 comments:

Beth R said...

Wow that is a lot of stuff going on. I can't imagine trying to have a birthday during the holiday season. I feel overwhelmed as is