Sunday, April 26, 2015

Welcome Baby Girl!

Our baby girl is finally here! The child we have longed for, prayed for, and dreamed of for years. This last month has filled my heart with so much joy and love.
Her birth was beautiful and healing - the grand finale and triumphant victory over infertility and loss. My actual labor was difficult and everything did not go as I had hoped, but I was able to have my VBAC and hours of uninterrupted skin to skin right away in the end. It was amazing and unforgettable! Recovery has not been easy and a couple hiccups have lengthened my recovery, but I'm looking forward to feeling somewhat back to normal soon. 

When you have these beautiful little people to look at every morning, life just can't get any better. Having TWO kids is just unreal!
 

11 comments:

James Robert said...

So very happy for you all and your beautiful family. Congrats on 2 beautiful children. I am a dad of 5 and understand how awesome it is.

Leela said...

Congratulations!

polly said...

Congrats...she is precious! Love the picture!

Jackie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful...and I love the photo!

Brittney Minor said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family of four!

Keara B. said...

Such a beautiful family!! Congratulations, so happy for you!

Janet W. said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family. I hope your recovery gets better!

Beth R said...

congratulations!!! Enjoy those cuties!

Mary Janelle said...

Best of luck in all the sleeplessness of infant hood. Your perspective will be a huge help, I'm sure! Your children are darling -- thanks for sharing.

JewelWood said...

How precious your two little ones are! Congrats on the new addition to your family. They both are so sweet!

Shelly Peterson said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! What sweet little angels you have! Children are such a blessing!