Monday, June 30, 2014

Explore The Cosmos & Enter to Win a Trip to Space Camp {NEW Sweepstakes from Florsheim Kids}


www.florsheim.com/shop/spaceCamp.html?utm_source=FLKidsBlogs&utm_medium=Referral&utm_content=ReynoldsMom&utm_campaign=FW14_SpaceCamp
Prepare for lift off!! Florsheim Kids has announced a new sweepstakes! They're giving away a trip to Space Camp which includes airfare and accommodation for 4 people. Second place prizes include flight suits and a $60 Florsheim Kids gift card. 

To enter, just complete a super fun space quiz while “exploring the cosmos.” This sweepstakes ends on July 20th.  

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW what a great opportunity for kids! I bet my oldest would love this. Thanks for sharing.

MikiHope said...

That is a super great prize for parents of space cadet wannabes to win! Florsheim has some of the best shoes for all ages-I have purchased from their stores many times.

valmg @ Mom Knows It All said...

I don't have anyone the right age for it now but it's something my oldest would have loved when he was younger!

Rebecca Swenor said...

I always wanted to go to the space camp as a kid. Thanks for sharing.