Thursday, February 28, 2013

DownEast Basics :: Enter the Spring Styles Pinterest Sweepstakes! #spring #style


The weather seems to be warming a bit here in California and my daffodils are even blooming already! That means it's time to freshen up your wardrobe and get ready for spring! Last night I attended a DownEast Basics "Blogger Mixer" in Roseville, Ca, and had the opportunity to check out lots of fun spring styles and fun accessories. I ended up getting a really fun cardigan and a beautiful Heart Scarf while I was there! I'm totally inspired to go through the rest of my wardrobe now to see what I need for spring!

To get that new look this spring I thought I should share about the new Spring Styles "Pin to Win" Sweepstakes from DownEast Basics and maybe YOU will be the lucky winner of a $500 shopping spree! Be sure to check out all the details on how to enter, and don't delay! This sweepstakes ends March 5th!

 
Disclosure: I received a gift card for attending this event. No other compensation was received and no expectation of writing about it was expected.

0 comments: