Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Made With Love" Event Winners!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Made With Love event! It was a huge success and I hope you all found some great handmade items from these wonderful sponsors! Thank you for supporting them! The winners have been chosen and are detailed below. 

Want to be a sponsor in the NEXT Made With Love event July 8-17? 
Contact me! thereynoldsmom @ gmail.com

Winners were chosen by Random.org. All winners have been contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond or I will draw a new winner. I will forward each winner's information to the sponsors once received! :)


Congratulations to...

Cards by Jessica ~ #5 Rebecca W!


Our Baby Creations ~ #107 Adalia!


Mason Moonbeam ~ #121 Callie!


Ava's Closet ~ #51 Breaking Free From Old Ways!


Babykins Boutique ~ #119 Stacie!


CTH Designs ~ #20 Ashley N!


Dainty Loops ~ #79 PurpleLarkspur!


Jewelry4Change ~ #28 Kelly!


Zookies ~ #267 Hannah!


Lullaby Lovelies ~ #258 Katrina!


Woolen Wonders by Ellen ~ #168 Dana!


Cow Patties Cloth Diapers ~ #333 Manager to Mom!


Mama Runs With Scissors ~ #78 Lindsey G!


CC Bums ~ #28 Tiffany!


Babes & Sages ~ #176 Tasha!


RachelNichole ~ #142 Amanda!


Kids T-Shirts Rock ~ #47 Kris!




5 comments:

Tasha said...

Congrats winners! I love my prize!

Tasha

Manager to Mom said...

Thanks so much - I emailed you my info. :)

Congrats to everyone else as well!

Saving Mama said...

Yay!!! I'm so super excited to have won! Thank you so much!!! Congrats to everyone!!!
Stacie
savingmama at live dot com

rose said...

liked you on fb
rmariebush@msn.com

rose said...

liked for your Bug-a-boo on FB

rmariebush@msn.com