Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ecomom and Melissa & Doug Review


First off, I'd like to say that I'm a HUGE fan of ecomom and I've placed many, many orders with them over the last year or so. Ecomom.com is a fantastic online source for eco-friendly and organic products for Mom, kids, and baby. They carry an ever-growing variety of organic foods, bath and skincare products, toys, books, art supplies, eco-friendly gear, clothing, diapering gear, safe cleaning supplies, great gifts and so much more. I've found their website and checkout process to be very user friendly. They also have exceptional customer service, and super fast shipping. Most of my orders are shipped within hours of placing them!

When I shop with ecomom, I feel safe knowing that each product has been ecomom Approved using a thorough review process of each product. As a mom, I have enough to worry about. I can easily and confidently browse ecomom.com and not question what each product is made of and whether it will be safe for Buddy.

 I was thrilled when I learned that we would be reviewing the Melissa and Doug Stacking Construction Vehicles for ecomom.

The set includes a bulldozer, a dump truck and a cement mixer. Each vehicle base has 4 wheels and 2 pegs to stack the remaining pieces as shown below.

Buddy could hardly wait for me to take these wood vehicles out of the packaging. Oh, the intensity I get out of this child!


The Stacking Construction Vehicles are made of solid wood and are painted bright colors using safe paint. This set is actually recommended for ages 3+, but Buddy (26 months) seemed to do okay with them. The bottom of each vehicle base shows how each vehicle fits together. I'm glad this was on there because Buddy kept coming to me to help him put them back when he did get a little frustrated. I like that each vehicle is a nice chunky size for little hands to get a nice grip. Buddy also enjoys driving them around and lining them up like his other cars and trucks. As he gets older, he'll probably enjoy mixing the pieces and making new vehicle creations too.

I am always really impressed with the sturdy quality of Melissa & Doug toys. This set is certainly no exception. They also test their products multiple times along the production process of their toys. You can check out their Safety Statement for yourself. 

 ***Promotion Alert!***
Get 15% off your first order when you enter code SB004147 at checkout!

Price: You can purchase the Melissa and Doug Stacking Construction Vehicles set at ecomom.com for 19.98! What a great deal for a set that holds many possibilities!

The Verdict: Melissa and Doug toys ROCK! This set was fantastic and certainly met my high expectations for this brand. Ecomom.com is a wonderful online store for all the eco-friendly, organic needs of your family. Be sure to check out ecomom on Facebook and Twitter.


 


Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product(s) to facilitate this review. No other compensation was received. This is my completely honest opinion above and may be different from yours. Promotion code above is my personal referral code.

0 comments: