Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Parent's Guide to Childhood Asthma

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by FilterBuy.
 

With nearly 7 million children living with asthma in the United Sates, awareness is key. Understanding and recognizing risk factors, triggers, and symptoms can help aid parents in prevention of severe complications. Learning the facts about asthma can also potentially minimize missed school days and trips to the ER for children with this chronic childhood illness.

Parents, educate yourself with this informative infographic and take the time to learn more about childhood asthma with this step-by-step guide.


Childhood Asthma Infographic

4 comments:

Dogvills said...

What a great infographic. I am so thankful that I didn't have this issue with my kids. I will share this to my family and friends.

Esme Sy said...

It's always a struggle to deal with illnesses that your kids have, it's better to just take one for the team and handle it for them, but alas, life is unfair. This is really something that's quite informative and helpful for most parents. Thank you!

Victoria said...

I will be sure to share this with my best friend. Her son has asthma so I am sure she would find this to be very helpful.

Elena said...

Good info! I will share it with my friend who has son with asthma