Monday, February 27, 2012

Busy Morning? Start With a Smoothie! (Mmmmm, Recipes!)


I've been on a bit of a healthy kick lately, so this week my focus is on some fabulous smoothie recipes I found on Pinterest. Somewhat healthy and packed with goodness, these three are on my to-make list sometime this week!
Source: doctoroz.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Anti-Cancer Banana Berry Breakfast Shake - Sign me up! Antioxidant rich and DELISH!

Source: 8weekstoabetteryourecipes.blogspot.com via Ashley on Pinterest

Spinach Smoothie Recipe - Mmmmm, green goodness!



Banana Almond Smoothie - with flax seed, honey and other ingredients you don't have to feel guilty about!


Follow Me on Pinterest

I'm linking up this post to Pinterest Monday over on Musings From a Stay At Home Mom blog. Check it out, find some more great pins, and link up your own post!

 
 

1 comments:

Erika said...

Ooh those look good. Well I'm not so sure about the spinach one, lol, but I'm definitely going to try the bananas and almond one.

Thanks for linking up with Pinterest Monday! Hope to see you link up again tomorrow!!